We at CNV Detox take the Covid-19 Virus extremely seriously and follow guidelines set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the California Department of Health Care Service (DHCS). Our first priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the community we work in. Here are a few of the precautions we take to prevent the spread of Covid.
- Every Client will be Rapid tested at our local urgent care prior to admission and then transferred to our Facility.
- Temperature checks are required for all clients and staff entering our Facility.
- Handwashing requirements are maintained throughout the Facility
- Strict sanitizing guidelines are maintained with high standards throughout the Facility.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) masks, gloves, and face shields are provided for Clients and Staff and required when necessary.
- Employees with symptoms and/or a positive test will be required to self-quarantine for a minimum of 10-14 days and return only after a negative test.
- Mandated case reporting to DHCS if and when we were to have a positive case within the Facility.